REVIEWING PROCEDUREReviewsOnly the articles, which obtained positive reviews, will be published.Steps of reviewing procedure
- The procedure of reviewing articles is in accordance with the recommendations described in the brochure “Good practices in reviewing procedures in science”.
- Authors, delivering their articles for a publication in the magazine, express their consent to have their articles reviewed.
- Delivered articles are subject to a general assessment by the Editorial Office and then they are evaluated by reviewers.
- At least two independent reviewers, employed at different institutions than the author/authors are appointed. The reviewers guarantee independent opinions, lack of conflict of interest, lack of personal and business relationships with the article authors and observing the confidentiality principles.
- The recommended form of a review is a model, in which the author/authors do not know their identities (so called “double – blind review process”).
- The results of the review are sent directly to the author/authors, and then it is possible to correspond with the Editorial Office as regards probable remarks or a qualification for publishing.
- The review is presented on the Review Form. The reviewer delivers a signed review in which he states explicitly that the article is approved for a publication or that it is rejected.
- The final decision about a qualification for a publication is taken by the Editorial Staff.
- On the website there is a list of reviewers collaborating with the magazine Editorial Office (Recenzenci – Reviewers).