At the KOMAG Institute of Mining Technology special attention is paid to the state-of-the-art management methods, which are supported by the implemented and certified Quality Management System according to:
|Quality management system according to PN-EN ISO 9001:2015-10 Standard obligatory at the whole Institute|
|Management system according to PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2018-02 Standard obligatory within the range of accredited tests|
|Management system according to PN-EN ISO/IEC 17065:2013-03 Standard obligatory within the range of products certification|
COMPETENCES, INDEPENDENCE AND IMPARTIALITY IN THE SCOPE OF LABORATORY TESTS AND HAS GIVEN THREE INSTITUTE LABORATORIES THE ACCREDITATION FOR A DETREMINED SCOPE OF TESTS:
- Laboratory of Tests (AB 039) in the scope of testing products and construction materials, including powered roof supports, props and legs, hydraulic components and other construction products.
- Laboratory of Applied Tests (AB 665) in the scope of tests for a certification of machines and equipment, designed for an operation in the areas where an explosion hazard occurs, in the scope of the standards harmonised with the ATEX Directive, tests of machines in the scope of the standards harmonised with the Machinery Directive, tests of electric equipment in the scope of the standards harmonised with the Low Voltage Directive LVD, tests of noise and vibrations in the environment as well as generated by machines and equipment, environmental and climatic tests and tests of physical properties of products made of plastics and rubber.
- Laboratory of Material Engineering and Environment (AB 910) in the scope, among others, tests of toys, sport and recreation equipment, tests of consumers’ products for people, incorporating chemical and mechanical tests, non-destructive tests of products and construction materials.
COMPETENCES, INDEPENDENCE AND IMPARTIALITY IN THE SCOPE OF CERTIFICATION OF PRODUCTSDivision of Attestation Tests Certifying Body (AC 023) possesses an authorization of products’ certifying body in the scope of conformity certification for conformity marks of machines and equipment as well as toys.
- Directive No. 2006/42/UE on basic requirements for machines,
- Directive No. 2014/34/UE on a harmonisation of the member states’ legislation, concerning equipment and protective systems designed for use in the potentially explosive atmosphere,
- Directive No. 2009/48/UE on basic requirements for toys.
KOMAG POSSESSES A STATUTE OF NOTFIFIED BODY No. 1456
Director’s Plenipotentiary for Integrated Management System
Romana Zając, M.Sc. Eng.
Contact: email@example.com phone +48 32 2374-177