Mechatronic Systems The Division of Mechatronic Systems conducts research and development works and creates new solutions including:
- integration of automation systems, monitoring and industrial sensor technologies based on different hardware platforms,
- modelling and simulation of mechatronic systems,
- systems for visualization of technological processes in different environments,
- customer and server applications,
- applications, websites and internet services,
- designing and implementation of microprocessor electronic systems,
- vibrodiagnostics of machines and equipment,
- active noise reduction systems,
- positioning and navigation systems for mobile machines,
- heat recovery systems,
- computer processing and image analysis.
The Division of Mechatronic Systems employs an interdisciplinary team of specialists, who realize complicated mechatronic projects, which synergically combine mechanics, automatics, computer science and electronics. The laboratory is equipped with state-of-the-art industrial automation technology equipment and the testing facilities, which enable putting into practice the designed systems as well as their comprehensive testing before industrial implementation. We design automation systems from A to Z. The customer presents the problem – we solve it. We design mechatronic systems, combining mechanical part, electrical part and control with electronics.
Drives and Control Systems We offer:
- developmentthe concepts of the following electric equipment:
- integrated control units for mining systems and face systems,
- roadway machines and equipment: drilling jumbos, feeders, loaders, power-hydraulic packs, etc.,
- small-mechanization machines: chain hoists, self-propelled winches, etc.,
- rail transportation machines: traction locomotives, battery locomotives and diesel locomotives,
- conveyor transportation machines: armoured face conveyors (AFCs), beam stage loaders (BSLs) and belt conveyors,
- controlled drive systems,
- multi-source machine drives,
- developed technical solutions in other industries.
- services in technical assistance as well as analyses and calculation services, including use of computer technologies;
- analyses and opinions on selection of drive for mining machines and expert opinions on control of mining machines;
- participation in stand tests.
Krzysztof Stankiewicz, Ph.D. Eng. Manager of the Division of Mechatronic Systems phone +48 32 2374 712 e-mail: email@example.com